Thursday, January 1, 2015

Holidays

Happy New Year,  Hope everyone had a great holiday season.  I am looking forward to the New Year with hopes that it will be a great one.  I did not quite get all the pj's finished (I was short one set) there were a lot of last minutes interruptions.  In spite of that everything else went well and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.  I finished up the pj's and gave them today.

Jeannie and I are planning a  Spring Fashion Show and Luncheon, April 26, a week before Mother's Day.   It will be near Cleary College in Howell, MI.  We are planning to have  models show off our  fashions, roaming around the tables as patrons eat a delicious salad lunch.  There will of course be plenty of time to shop and I am hoping to have a section for children to shop with gifts for mom under $25.00. 

That of course means a lot of work the next few months.  Of course I need to make product, but also set up a Facebook page for the event and update my web site.  Get some advertising organized and sell tickets for the lunch.

Jeannie (My daughter) posted a picture of her costume in action on Facebook.  I am re posting the picture here.  The actress was body painted by Andrea to coordinate with the costume.  I love it.  Great job by both artists!

Well off I go to work on my web site hopefully I will be posting a link to that next time.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment